Jon‘Ric International is seeking a full-time and/or part-time Esthetician for our Charlotte, NC location. Jon‘Ric International has continued to set new standards in individual style and luxury care. We offer a variety of services specially tailored to suit our client’s individual style: innovative haircuts, creative color, nail care, facial waxing, brow tinting, special occasion updos and makeup, Keratin treatments and more. Jon‘Ric International honors originality, innovative techniques and most of all, our clients.
An Esthetician delivers quality, technical skin care service with an emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available while following all company policies and procedures.
Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform facials for up to 90 minutes
• Perform waxing services
• Perform makeup applications
• Uphold the Jon‘Ric vision and core values, consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
• Be able to work well with their hands and have a kind, approachable manner.
• Must be comfortable working with clients one-on-one, and should also be able to make the customer feel relaxed
• Must be knowledgeable about the skin care needs of their clients, as well as the products used by various skin types.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building
• Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress and strives for growth
• Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation.
• Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Jon‘Ric International
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Initiative to remain competitive and cutting edge by staying current with industry trends and standards
State board issued license in North Carolina.
1-2 years of experience preferred.
Based on experience.
Serious candidates should send cover letter and attach their resume below.
|Job Category||Full-time, Part-time|