Jon‘Ric International is seeking a full-time and/or part-time Hairstylist for our New Smyrna Beach, FL location. Jon‘Ric International has continued to set new standards in individual style and luxury care. We offer a variety of services specially tailored to suit our client’s individual style: innovative haircuts, creative color, nail care, facial waxing, brow tinting, special occasion updos and makeup, Keratin treatments and more. Jon‘Ric International honors originality, innovative techniques and most of all, our clients.
A Hairstylist delivers quality, technical hair service with an emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available while following all company policies and procedures.
Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide various hair cutting, chemical, conditioning, styling and finishing techniques.
• Stylists are required to be experts in hair analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating Jon‘Ric International retail product offerings.
• Uphold the Jon‘Ric International vision and core values, consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
• Hairstylists are not expected to choose areas of specialization (i.e. cutting vs. chemical) but may do so depending on the franchise’s location(s) and needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building
• Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress and strives for growth
• Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation.
• Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Jon‘Ric International
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Initiative to remain competitive and cutting edge by staying current with industry trends and standards
State board issued license in Florida.
1-2 years of experience preferred.
Based on experience.
Serious candidates should send cover letter and attach their resume below.
|Job Category||Full-time, Part-time|