Jon‘Ric International is seeking a full-time and/or part-time massage therapist for our New Smyrna Beach, FL location. Jon‘Ric International has continued to set new standards in beauty as well as health and wellness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome client and request that the appropriate forms be completed (if a new client).
- Review Release Form with the client.
- Verify what massage service to be provided.
- Provide quality service for the client.
- Upon checkout, ask if he/she would like to book his/her next massage.
- Sell products to clients.
- Request referrals from clients.
- Inform clients about other salon/spa services.
- Provide neck, hand, and back massages to other clients in the salon/spa.
- Take spa menus to hotels and other appropriate businesses.
- Check room upon your arrival.
- Turn bed heater and oil warmer on.
- Dim lights.
- Stockroom with sheets, towels, and blankets.
- Fill hot cabbie with towels.
- Clean dressing room throughout your shift.
- Clean and sanitize combs and brushes and place in UV cabbie.
- Complete OSHA Hazardous Communication training and understand MSDS forms
- Maintain a safe working environment by keeping workstation clean
- Maintain the salon/spa area by picking up items on the floor and wiping up spills.
NOTE: This job description is a summary of major duties and may not reflect all responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building
• Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress and strives for growth
• Follow all salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation.
• Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Jon‘Ric International
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Initiative to remain competitive and cutting edge by staying current with industry trends and standards
State board issued license in Florida.
1-2 years of experience preferred.
Based on experience.
Serious candidates should send cover letter and attach their resume below.
|Job Category||Full-time, Part-time|