Jon‘Ric International is seeking a full-time and/or part-time Nail Technician for our New Smyrna Beach, FL. location. Jon‘Ric International has continued to set new standards in individual style and luxury care. We offer a variety of services specially tailored to suit our client’s individual style: innovative haircuts, creative color, nail care, facial waxing, brow tinting, special occasion updos and makeup, Keratin treatments and more. Jon‘Ric International honors originality, innovative techniques and most of all, our clients.
Nail Technicians perform manicures and pedicures, which may include nail art, application of artificial nails, nail repair and other specialized hand and foot treatments. A Nail Technician delivers quality, technical nail service with an emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available while following all company policies and procedures.
Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Apply gel and acrylic nail enhancements and extensions
• Perform manicures and pedicures
• Use specialist tools and electrical equipment on nail enhancements
• Apply decorative and airbrushed nail art
• Maintain safe work practices and hygiene standards
• Read and interpret product information to make safe and appropriate recommendations to clients
• Provide advice about and sell nail products
• Maintain knowledge of current industry standards and practices.
• Uphold the Jon‘Ric International vision and core values, consistently increase guest retention/service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building
• Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress and strives for growth
• Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation
• Actively participate in advanced training or ongoing education in specific skill trade(s) at Jon‘Ric International
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Initiative to remain competitive and cutting edge by staying current with industry trends and standards
State board issued license in Florida.
1-2 years of experience preferred.
Based on experience.
Serious candidates should send cover letter and attach their resume below.
|Job Category||Full-time, Part-time|